See more Trims, Plinths & Panels
Cooke & Lewis Black Plinths
Our stores do not stock this product
These plinth lock & panel lock from Unika are suitable for kitchen plinths, corner posts, filler panels and many more fittings and for fixing plinths tightly beneath cabinet bases.
Features and benefits
Unika PlinthLock is a revolutionary, patented and concealed locking system for kitchen plinths, corner posts, filler panels and many more.
- Quick and easy to fit
- Eliminates unsightly screw fixings and locks plinths, posts etc. firmly in place
- It maintains a 90° ‘solid look’ to the kitchen, a feature previously unavailable from current standard industry fittings
- Traditional plinth/leg clips are too flimsy and don’t prevent unsightly gaps occurring quickly after installation. More, worryingly plinths cannot be fitted when appliances are fitted in corner or end panels so PlinthLock is essential for any kitchen
- PlinthLock acts as a strong stabilising system which keeps plinths in place for years to come.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
Plinth and panel lock
Scarlet jack - 2 years ago
This was bought to try and prevent kitchen 'kick boards' from continually falling off. The original clip fittings had become loose its age and these really have made a difference. Now really secure.
Just one thing to bear in mind when you're using this item. The pack contains two types of lock, one type that are used where the panel may need to be removed e.g. a kitchen plinth . The other type are designed where a panel is intended to be left in place e.g. a false cupboard door.
Make sure you don't use item 2 on the plinth. You'll never get it off without serious trouble.
All in all though , a very good product.