See more Paint
V33 Renovation White Matt Radiator & appliance paint, 400ml Spray can
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 20% off selected V33 renovation paint. Discount applied in basket.
Restoring your radiators and appliances has never been more simple with the V33 Radiator & Household Appliance paint, in a spray can for super quick and easy application.
- For use on Radiators
- Surface Preparation - Preparation of the surface is essential. Washing the surface with a soda-based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner is crucial. Aluminium, metal, cast iron, stainless steel: Use a degreaser to clean the surface , then wash, rinse, and allow to dry. Aluminium, metal, cast iron, stainless steel ( already painted with a solvent based paint) and PVC: wash, rinse thoroughly with clean water and leave to dry. Then sand lightly with a 240 grit abrasive and remove dust.
- Instructions for Use - Before use, be sure to turn off all radiators or other electrical appliances.Wait until the surface is cool before application. Apply in a ventilated, clean, clear and protected space. 1. Remove the safety ring located under the nozzle, shake the can until you hear the mixing ball and shake for 1 minute. Continue to shake regularly during the application. 2. Hold the aerosol upright at 15-20 cm from the surface to paint. 3. Spray by making wide and steady movements in consistent passes at equal distance from the surface. Be sure to cover the corners and edges well. 4. Avoid excessive application for a no-sag result. In the event of runs, allow to dry, sand and apply another coat. 5. After 15 minutes, apply the second coat of paint in the same way. 6. Purge the aerosol upside down by pressing the nozzle a few seconds.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- 2-in-1 paint which requires no undercoat
- High Adhesion for direct to metal application
- High Resistance to temperature variation
- Ultra Washable for easy maintenance and resistant to household cleaning products
- V33 Radiator & Household Appliance paint can be applied direct to metal or PVC, providing a perfect, long lasting finish which is highly resistant to all of the bumps and scratches your radiators and household appliances can take.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Container type||Spray can|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|VOC level||Very high|