See more Single sliding wardrobe doors
Valla Silver effect Mirrored Sliding Wardrobe Door (H)2260mm (W)922mm
- Required Valla tracksets sold separately, available in white or grey in lengths of 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2700mm & 3600mm
- Fixings sold separately
- Do not use solvents or chemical cleaning agents on this product. Clean with a soft damp cloth and later use a clean cloth to wipe dry.
Features and benefits
- Features a reinforced structure with 6mm MDF panel on the back of the mirror
- Features pre-set hardware and anti-derailment wheels
- A high-performance, robust door (Product tested 50000 open / close cycles)
- Featuring silent sliding, effortless door action with its lower guide on ball bearing
- Height Measurements include tracksets
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Assembly required||Assembly not required|
|Material||Chipboard & medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Nice wardrobes but terrible instructions
Joeboy22 - 3 years ago
Fitted 4 of these yesterday. Instructions are pretty straight forward but does not tell you the sweet spot sizes for your frame work. In fact the instructions showed a diagram of a measurement of 2.5m from ceiling to floor. My room is 2.4m high. Very confusing. I only worked it out after stumbling on the label of the door which states for a ceiling of 2.26m. So if you are fitting these that's the opening you'll need for your framework. A bit fiddly getting the wheels of the doors into the slots of the rail. Best way is to line it up by eye and then unscrew the 2 bits on the back to lower both the wheels. If they're in roughly the right position they should drop in with a bit of a wiggle once lowered a bit.
Wardrobes look nice and am pleased with them. Doors slide very smoothly.
Please change the instructions with a one liner that states the size of framework required.