See more Paint
Valspar V700 Wall & ceiling Matt Emulsion, 2.5L Natural Flow L24eW48e
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Valspar® Premium Blend v700™ Walls & Ceilings is a paint and primer in one, giving you an exceptional finish in half the time.
- Suitable for Drywall & plasterboard
- Stain resistant
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease. Glossy surfaces should be deglossed before painting. Repair all damaged areas. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. Cover the surrounding area whilst decorating to provide protection against paint spills. New, fresh plaster must be sealed with Valspar® Interior Primer & Undercoat prior to painting. Other bare, absorbent surfaces must be sealed with primer or a first coat of this product prior to applying the finishing coat.
- For indoor use only. Do not apply in damp or humid conditions. Apply when the temperature of the surface being painted is above 10°C. Stir contents thoroughly to ensure paint is thoroughly mixed. Purchase enough paint to complete the job. When purchasing more than 1 container of the same colour, intermix containers to ensure colour uniformity. If you feel that you may run out of paint, stop at a corner or a natural break. Apply 1–2 coats using a suitable brush, roller or sprayer. Apply liberally, working from dry areas into the paint’s wet edge and finish with gentle, vertical strokes. Avoid excessive rolling or brushing. Extra coats may be required when making dramatic colour changes. Do not thin this product. Dries to the touch in about an hour under normal conditions. Allow 2–4 hours between coats.
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Excellent scrubbability and great stain resistance means Blend v700™ withstands the toughest household stains from felt tips to black coffee, making it perfect for busy homes and high-traffic rooms, such as children’s bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways. With long-term performance you can rely on, your colour will stay true for years to come. With Valspar® you can have any colour, no compromise.
- Valpar’s most advanced formula for the best application, coverage and finish
- Excellent scrubbability and great stain resistance
- Durable and wipeable
- Paint and primer in one
- Pure colour HD light refracting quality
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- This product has a Valspar Love Your Colour Guarantee
- We’re unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been mixed to your individual requirements. If the product you purchase is faulty, or not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund or repair as appropriate. This does not affect your legal rights.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||7 days|
|Instructions for storage||Do not allow to freeze|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Paint base density||Light base|
|Recoat time||4 hours|