Varilight 13A Anti-Microbial Copper Double Socket
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
Flat screwless double socket in polished anti-microbial copper with white inserts. The Anti-Microbial range from Varilight has been designed for use in hospitals, care homes and other environments where control of pathogens and acquired infection is a priority. Anti-Microbial Copper continuously kills pathogenic microbes and inhibits the build-up and growth of bacteria, achieving an 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitising steps.
- To note: Routine cleaning must be conducted to keep the surface free of dirt and grime that could inhibit anti-microbial performance. To remain effective the surface must not be coated in any way
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Double pole switiching for safer operation
- Anti-microbial copper achieves 99.9% reduction in bacteria within 2 hours of exposure
- Sleek, low-profile screwless faceplate
- Concealed fixings
- Dual earth
- 1 year guarantee
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Number of gangs||2|
|Number of poles||Double pole|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Sockets can be surface or flush-mounted. It's easier to surface-mount electrical fittings, but the flush-mounted versions look better and are less prone to accidental damage.
Before adding a socket to your electric circuit, you must ensure that it will be compliant with IEE electrical regulations, and establish whether the circuit will require RCD protection.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Raised screwed profile socket with polished pearl nickel finish and white insert. Suitable for Internal use Guarantee - 1 year Product warranty
Flat screwless profile socket with polished polished chrome finish and white insert. Suitable for Internal use Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer Connection type - USB Type A, 5V - Shared 3100mA