See more Soil improvers
Veolia Pro-Grow Woodchip mulch 1000L Bulk bag
This woodchip mulch is suitable garden beds, borders, trees and shrubs.
- Cover your bed or border at a thickness of at least 5 cm. Don't smother low growing plants.
- Helps to protect plant roots, suppress weeds and aid moisture retention. It also breaks down over time to gradually release plant nutrients and improve soil structure.
Features and benefits
- Apply a mulch to bare soil to conserve moisture
- Other supplier data: For best results, apply in the Spring or Autumn when the soil is moist and after removing weeds. Replace once the mulch has fully degraded
- Helps to protect plant roots, suppress weeds and aid moisture retention. It also breaks down over time to gradually release plant nutrients and improve soil structure
- Can be used all over the garden for mulching around trees & shrubs and around plants in border areas & flower beds
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
Parkenstein - 5 months ago
This woodchip mulch is not fit for purpose. Full of great big chunks of stone and brick. The wood chips themselves are huge and ugly when they are supposed to be between 10-50mm in size. Some of these photos are taken against 200mm railway sleepers so you can see the size of the so called wood chips.
garden22 - 3 years ago
I decided to buy this product as I needed to stop some weeds to grow in my garden, the results are excellent.