Verve Composter 190L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- This composter is for use in the garden, allowing you to turn kitchen and garden waste into plant-nourishing compost.
- Ideal for decomposing natural ingredients to produce a soil enhancer which can be used instead of commercial fertilisers, saving money as well as protecting the environment in approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Made from Polypropylene (PP) it can hold up to 190L
Features and Benefits
- Regularly revolving the drum will ensure good mixing & faster composting
|Lid included||Lid included|
|How to use||Ideal for decomposing natural ingredients to produce a soil enhancer which can be used instead of commercial fertilisers, saving money as well as protecting the environment in approximately 6-8 weeks.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 80L steel incinerator from Parasene is ideal for burning a wide range of garden waste. It has a 150kg weight capacity, so be careful not to overload it before starting. Ventilation holes at the base ensure efficient combustion Tapered design and bolt on legs