See more Vegetable Seeds
Verve Kitchen garden Cabbage Seeds
- Approximately 350 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to June - Harvest between July to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds grow Cabbage Greyhound that are an early maturing variety, which grow compactly and have an excellent flavour.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your cabbage seeds about 10mm deep and 30cm apart.
- Leaves around the heart contain the most nutrients
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|