See more Seeds
Carrot Seed tape
- Planting period March to July Harvesting period June to October
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost.
Features and benefits
The seeds in this seed tape grows a delicate flavoured carrot Nantes 2 which is high yield and rich in vitamin C.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Unroll in a furrow and cover with thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The tape can be cut to suit the row length
- For a constant supply, sow in 2 weekly intervals
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost
|Eventual growth height||200mm|