See more Seeds
Iceberg Lettuce Seed tape
- Planting period March to July Harvesting period June to September
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost.
Features and benefits
This Iceberg Lettuce seed tape produces crisp and bright green leaved heads in 3 months.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Unroll in a furrow and cover with thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The tape can be cut to suit the row length
- For a constant supply, sow in 2 weekly intervals
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost
|Eventual growth height||150mm|