See more Growhouses & Cold Frames
Verve Small Raised bed kit 0.48m²
Our stores do not stock this product
This pine Verve small stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
Features and benefits
Our easy, modular grow your own system helps you achieve your very own vegetable box. Super simple to assemble, it should only take 20 minutes to build and you can choose to grow seeds or plants.
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this small stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Use multiple small raised beds or mix and match with the large raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
Wrong dimensions, this is 800 x 600mm
JacobsMum - 2 months ago
The dimensions in the description are 800 x 800mm but after buying two online, they are actually 800 x 600mm so quite a bit smaller than expected so I reluctantly have to return them. B&Q should amend the description.
lloyd1581 - 2 months ago
the Correct size for this item is 800mm x 600mm
which details are wrong?
slimgirl - 2 months ago
Haven't yet brought this. It says 800 x 800 yet the covererage is 0.48sq m. So is the coverage correct, in which case it is 600 x 800. Or are the dimensions correct? If the dimensions are correct it is too big for my space, if the coverage is correct it is ok for my space
We love these!
Busy little sisters - 4 months ago
I bought one frame last year but wanted to check it would hold up to the Scottish weather and I am not disappointed. I bought more this year both small and large. They're easy to assemble and install and can be moved easily too - once they are emptied. Because they stack you can create as deep a bed as required and it makes planting and weeding easier. Great value for money, we love these!
Small pine raised bed
Jonboy19 - 1 year ago
It looks gr8t my small raised bed and got cover the only thing is you don't get the support to hold it up like in the picture where can you buy them from but other then that I like it I've got three of them in my garden now I've started to grow my own veg again