See more Growhouses & cold frames
Verve Small Raised bed kit 0.48m²
This pine Verve small stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
Features and benefits
Our easy, modular grow your own system helps you achieve your very own vegetable box. Super simple to assemble, it should only take 20 minutes to build and you can choose to grow seeds or plants.
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this small stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Use multiple small raised beds or mix and match with the large raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
Nelly56 - 1 month ago
I had three of these delivered yesterday. They were easy to assemble and looked to be well made for the price.
However, their size of 740mm x 540mm x 185mm was a bit short of the 800mm x 600mm x 200mm I was expecting.
I can live with this size, and they still represent good value for money, but the liners I ordered are obviously too big!
Now to try and see if I can make contact with a human to exchange the liners!
Simple, easy to setup, does the job!
Charlie G - 5 months ago
My introduction to raised beds in our garden, these have collected up now to a great little veg plot which has produced a great crop of summer vegetables and hopefully winter vegetables too. They weather beautifully and are very quick to assemble either alone or stacked for a deeper root vegetables.
Does not match description
PRD - 5 months ago
The measurements on the website are 80 x 80 x 20 cm. On arrival, the packaging specified the measurements as 80 x 60 x 18.5, but the actual measurements are 75 x 55 x 18.5, so over 5cm shorter and 25cm narrower than advertised. We are extremely annoyed as we have carefully selected these beds to fit our available space and now they are the wrong size.
Wrong dimensions, this is 800 x 600mm
JacobsMum - 9 months ago
The dimensions in the description are 800 x 800mm but after buying two online, they are actually 800 x 600mm so quite a bit smaller than expected so I reluctantly have to return them. B&Q should amend the description.
lloyd1581 - 9 months ago
the Correct size for this item is 800mm x 600mm