Werner Ladder Accessory
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Securing your ladders to your roof rack for safe transportation
- Fixings supplied
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Can be used with any ladder
- Secures multiple ladders to your roof rack.
- Can be used with a padlock (not supplied) for extra security
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
For your safety always follow the instructions supplied with this product Holster Top with specially designed tool and equipment holders Guarantee - 25 years
3 combinations allows it to be used as a large stepladder, extension ladder and stairwell ladder Maximum height - 6.04 m Guarantee - 25 years
4 combinations allows it to be used as a large stepladder, extension ladder, stairwell ladder and in freestanding extension mode Maximum height - 8.54 m Guarantee - 25 years