See more Lawn Feed
Westland 3 day green Lawn feed 200 m² 7kg
Our stores do not stock this product
Keep your garden looking its best with this lawn feed from Westland. Its balanced nutrient formula feeds and conditions the grass from root-to-tip. Perfect for a greener, stronger and healthier lawn without the risk of scorching. Comes in a 7kg carton and covers 200 m².
- Apply the granules by hand or with a spreader
- Suggested use period - We suggest using this product from February to September for best effect
- Working time - 3 days
Features and benefits
- No scorch formula
- It will make the lawn tougher and stronger
- Improves health and colour of the plant
- With added iron and magnesium for a deep greening action
- Feeds all parts of the plant
- Keep product off skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Store away from children and pets in a dry frost-free place
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Chemical care||Keep product off skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Store away from children and pets in a dry frost-free place|
Does what it says
Jinxie - 4 months ago
Have used for years, if used correctly as too much will burn yr lawn, use spreader OR by hand but less is best as you can always re-do in 3 weeks. Used on split lawn as neighbour doesn't bother, so used on my half and OMG next doors looked so bad he had to go out and buy some, was like a jungle next to a bowling green.
Maggreg - 10 months ago
Been using for years when spred evenly grass becomes green with no weeds at all its usually takes up to a week to get green not 3 days if watered down after spreading
This product is very poor.
Norman M - 11 months ago
I used this product 2 weeks ago and it has left burn marks on my lawn. There is no sign of grass at all. Will now have to repair the damage it has caused.