See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland John Innes No.1 Pots & planters Compost 10L
- For young plants.
- 44% peat
- Cuttings: Cut & remove non flowering 10cm shoot. Trim to leave top two pairs of leaves. Dip in rooting gel. Insert firmly into compost, water and place in poly bag, in warm spot away from direct sunlight. Seedlings: Fill pot with compost. Water and allow to drain. make hole in compost. Holding seedling gently by the leaves, transfer to the new pot. Press compost firmly around the seedling. water the plant regularly and feed after 4 weeks. Place the pots in a warm well ventilated location. One bag fills approximately 14x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland John Innes No. 1 Young Plant Compost, a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is specifically designed to establish young seedlings and plants. Westland John Innes Seed Sowing Compost is the best choice for young plants.
- Feeds for 4-5 weeks after planting
- Gives young plants the best start in life
- Contains vital nutrients which feed for five weeks
- Encourages healthy growth
|Litre capacity (L)||10L|