See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland John Innes No.3 Pots & planters Compost 10L
- For mature plants.
- 44% peat
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Place plant in new pot with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. Dig a hole approximately. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball. Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. One bag fills approximately 14x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland John Innes No. 3 Mature Plant Compost. a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is a richer compost for re-potting or planting out mature plants. It is suitable for heavy feeding vegetables and flowering plants in hanging baskets, large troughs, planters and containers.
- Feeds for 4-5 weeks after planting
- Nurtures & sustains growth
- Contains vital nutrients which feed for five weeks
- Rich in nutrients for hungry plants
|Litre capacity (L)||10L|
Louise321 - 1 month ago
Please consider a B&Q peat-free alternative to this product.
Our UK peatlands are vital for carbon capture and act as our very own rainforest, as well as a haven for wildlife.
Sorry Not impressed
Mad Ray - 2 months ago
I have been disappointed by Westland composts. Innes No 3 (Mature plants) & Innes No 1 (Young plants). Both are bags of sand with a little moss chucked in??