See more Multi-Purpose Compost
Westland Pots & planters Compost 20L
- For use with spring & summer bulbs.
- 58% peat
- For indoor bulbs, place some compost in the bottom of a clean container. Place the bulbs on this firmly, ensuring that they are pointing upwards. Add more bulb planting compost so that only their tips can be seen above the surface. Place container in a cupboard or anywhere that is cold, airy and dark. For outdoor bulbs, dig a hole 4-6” deep and cover the bottom with a layer of compost. Place bulbs firmly into the compost. Fill the remainder of the hole with compost. Water thoroughly. One bag fills approximately 29x 10cm pots, 5x seed trays
Features and benefits
Westland Bulb Planting Compost provides the perfect growing media for both indoor and outdoor bulbs. This specially formulated compost contains West+ to promote strong root growth and sustained plant development resulting in healthier bulbs and vibrant flowers.
- Contains West+ for added performance
- Added grit for free drainage
- Correct balance of essential nutrients & trace elements
|Litre capacity (L)||20L|
ggperry - 6 months ago
Bought loads of these in the past and always been successful. Price is ok too.
Very happy gardener
Anonymous - 1 year ago
This is the best you can get and B&Q IS great for the price and it does what's says on the tin