See more Garden benches
This Curvo natural sandstone bench, is great for providing stylish and comfortable seating in your garden.
- Great for providing stylish and comfortable seating in your garden.
Features and benefits
- A unique and stylish bench that perfectly compliments a contemporary garden aesthetic
- Made from natural stone this seating solution is both practical and visually stunning
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Material||Teakwood natural sandstone|
Lovely design but not top quality
Keengreenie - 4 years ago
The bench looks lovely in position on our patio and we are generally pleased with it, except that the stone has crumbled in a few places giving a wobbly edge where it should be a clean line. Also being sandstone it soaks up rainwater so it probably needs a piece of metal or plastic underneath as a barrier. Bear in mind it is extremely heavy so not a bench to move around once you have it!
Disappointing for the money
Disappointed of Walton - 4 years ago
Firstly the good news; the stone is nicely cut/finished and looks as good as it does online.
Secondly, with each leg weighing about 40kg and the seat about 90kg, assembly is a two man job.
Finally, the annoyances;
1) The seat is actually a plank that sits flat atop the legs. The top of the legs are flat, not niched as the picture shows, so not quite as pretty or permanent a result.
2) The leg and seat patterns aren't even close to matching, and the legs do not indicate a "correct" way up. There were minor cut length discrepancies on mine of c.1cm, which meant the way that gave the best pattern match did not give a nice continous curve
3) The packaging was an enormous crate and a pallet that the delivery driver would not take away leaving an extra job of disposal.
Jlj - 4 years ago
We received our bench yesterday, great dialogue from the supplier - to arrange a convenient date. The bench is very well packed, it is delivered on a pallet, and then secured within another wooden box - very heavy, so definitely need 2 people to unload and position.
Phil22 - 5 years ago
lovely bench, it needs sealing to bring out the colour. I used Thompsons wet look patio sealer which gave a waterproof satin finish.
The bench legs must be level and square to each other, I needed to bed one leg on a thin mortar mix to level it on an uneven surface.