See more Garden Trellis & Screening
Wooden Rectangle Trellis (H)1.83m(W)0.3m
- Treatment - Pressure treated/Autoclave
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Prior to external installation, it is recommended that all faces & edges are sealed with an approved sealant
- Wear gloves to avoid splinters when sanding or cutting, it is also advised that customers use breathing and eye protection
Features and benefits
This pine trellis is ideal for screening off areas and adding an element of privacy to your outdoor space, it can also act as a support for climbing flowers and plants.
- Pressure treated to extend the product's lifetime and protect against both fungal and insect attack
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Fix trellis to battens to allow room for plants to grow
- Can be mounted both vertically & horizontally
- Fixings sold separately
- Easy to install
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Mollie Mollie - 2 months ago
Bought this to replace the old one and they’re too short
Not 1.83... way too short....
RicheiT - 4 months ago
Awful, sold s 1.83 but actually 1.80, means return or buy more timber to take up the space....
Another day wasted...
SORT IT OUT B&Q....
Mippy15 - 4 months ago
Went to buy this because it needed to go between our fence posts, they actually measure 1.80 so we've had to buy battens to attach either side otherwise they're too short... extremely annoying!
DIY ER 62 - 6 months ago
I went to B&Q to buy the Highgrove 1.86 x 0.3 m trellis as I wanted to make a gate and use it as a top dressing. When I got to the yard I saw that it didn't resemble the quality shown in the image online. However next to it was this little beauty, and at only £3.50 more and the quality far superior to the Highgrove I had to get it. Now I want to buy more to top dress my fence panels in the Garden. Recommended