See more Digital Locks
Yale Conexis L1 Polished Smart Digital door lock
Our stores do not stock this product
This polished smart lock is suitable for use with external multi point lock mechanisms. Smart locks are an ideal solution for locations where multiple people require access.
- Open your Smart Door lock with your smartphone, key card or key tag
- Configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via the secure Bluetooth App
- 1x key card & 1x key tag
Features and benefits
- Say Goodbye to Keys - with Conexis L1 your smartphone is now your key. There’s no need to leave keys under the mat or worry about the hassle of replacing them if they go missing.
- Stay in Control - send virtual keys to family and friends. Choose to give access for a few weeks or hours - It’s up to you. You can even revoke virtual keys, key cards, key tags and phone tags in an instant. (5 virtual Keys are included - Additional virtual Keys can be purchased via the App)
- Know Who Comes and Goes - have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are home safely. When using mobile keys you can receive a notification informing you they are home.
- The Yale Lock App - configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via our secure Bluetooth app. Give family and friends access by sending them a virtual key to their smartphone and keep track of who comes and goes via the app. Twist & Go® - To open the lock with the app simply touch the lock to wake up the Bluetooth function and twist your phone 90 degrees.
- The Conexis L1 works with most multi-point locks on the market, it has also been engineered for easy installation. It only takes a screwdriver, smartphone and a few minutes to install.
- When the Conexis L1 is linked with a Yale Wireless Module (sold separately - 1429977), the Smart Door Lock is compatible with the Yale Smart Home system and Yale Connected, allowing you to access a range of Smart Security devices from Yale which puts you in control of your home security.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries, in the event of a flat battery - there is a 9v battery connection port to power up the Door Lock temporarily
No key tag/key card/fixing supplied
Natalia13971 - 6 months ago
I got my smart lock but unfortunately there wasn’t any key tag, key card or even fixing supplied inside the box. Already reported and hopefully it will be sorted but I’m worry I won’t be able to get a replacement...
Great concept with room for improvement
Nemo - 10 months ago
My experience so far, however I am still trialling it out on various scenarios and occassions.
- Used it as a stand-alone lock and its ace! Although my husband does not approve of it and wants to go back to the classic key locks. Whereas I like to test out the latest in gadgets.
- You can add it to your smart home system with alerts and remote unlocking, but I am not sure I am 100% comfortable with them as yet. I mean I have 2 young children and getting locked out is no fun and games with children.
I love how you can connect it to your smart home system as we are in the process of having everything "Smart", although I still have doubts in the back of my head what if the battery runs out, what will happen when I am on holiday? Don't be put off, it's just my way of thinking but I guess with more use and practice I will be more comfortable and change my family members way of thinking and liking this gadget too.Technology is the way forward and if we do not give them a go then how will be progress?! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
JessLoves - 10 months ago
Absolutely love this lock, I feel extra secure and safe when I enter and leave my home and is a good talking point when guest come to visit. I would definitely recommend this lock to others and will consider buying [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Stevie03 - 10 months ago
I found the instructions a bit complicated but otherwise able to follow. Fitting to my multi lock door was achieved after a look at some videos online and a bit of help from a friend and a bit of trial and error, took 3 attempts before it was in snuggly. The issues were with the app Mainly, found the virtual key system confusing and the app itself wasn’t very user friendly. Overall I liked the idea of this lock but it needs some refinement in the software and ease of use of the app. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
lm92 - 10 months ago
got this product a few weeks ago. it was easy enough to install and once set up it works really well. I'm forever forgetting my keys but with this smart lock I dont need to as I always have my phone on me. The handle looks really well and I would recommend this product to my family and friends [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]