See more CCTV, wi-fi cameras & kits
Yale Y402A-HD1080 1080p Wired CCTV kit
This mains powered CCTV kit by Yale is suitable for use in home with existing internet connection.
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1x hybrid DVR, 2TB hard drive (pre- installed), 2x cameras, 2x BNC cables 50 ft/15m, 2x power adaptors, 1x mouse, 1x Ethernet cable, 1x HDMI cable and fixing pack
Features and benefits
- Control via smartphone-view Images of your home anytime anywhere via your smartphone or tablet
- Multi-channel playback-view live or playback footage in HD on your TV via HDMI port or through PC monitor via VGA port
- Recording & backup-pre-installed 1TB hard drive, includes ability to backup recorded footage to a USB or external hard drive
- Easy to programme-system can be programmed in minutes
- Connectivity - When using a CCTV/Alarm Link Adaptor, Arm/Disarm Yale EF Series Alarms and unlock Yale Connected Smart Locks using the Yale CCTV App.
- Expandable-add up to 2 more BNC cameras and connect Yale home view IP cameras wirelessly to your hybrid DVR
- Connections: HDMI and VGA ports to connect to HDTV, LCD, LED & plasma TV's and monitors
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Number of cameras||2|
Wish I never bought!!
Lambourne82 - 1 year ago
Bought this CCTV system back last year a d had it installed by a professional. When it was all up and running I thought wow what a great system, the cameras was a excellent pic quality, night vision was good all good I thought. A few months later I noticed one camera the night vision wasn't what it was, I phone Yale a number of times about it with the promise of someone getting back to me and they said nothing was wrong with it even tho the two pictures I sent them clearly shows a big difference in night mode. Then a few days later the other camera starts to tick I have a look on the main screen and it's flickering on and off. So once again I send Yale a video of what's going on wait a few weeks for them to get back for them to say we will send a replacement camera out in the post. Never mind I had to get someone to install the cameras as there up high and now the other camera is now ticking and doing the same I'd say keep you money and keep looking as this one has fualts that Yale don't want to help with
The advice I received about this product was great
Mike3012 - 1 year ago
The store assistant, Kimble, was very thorough in showing me the strengths of this product & although not yet purchased, is firmly at the top of my list especially as it is currently a clearance item. I can't praise her enough.
Good standard kit
Snes - 1 year ago
Bought this for the house. Got 1 camera at the back and 1 at the front. Easy to instal and set up if you have basic knowledge of electronic. Picture quality is good for 720hp and night vision is good.
Yale hd1080 cctv
markb68 - 2 years ago
Very easy to install good clear images day and night although camera angle adjustment could be made better. phone apps need to be made more easier as the all in-one-app does not work but the yale stand alone cctv app worked well. instructions are almost non existent for the novice installer so make sure you read up on this product first but once installed it works well.
Nice kit ... when all the features work
NeilR71 - 2 years ago
Fitted the kit (yes, the plugs on the camera cables mean a larger hole needs to be drilled into the wall then you might expect), but all seems fine as far as a standalone CCTV system BUT ... it doesn't connect with my router and Yale customer service are USELESS. Went with Yale as they are a reputable brand, but seems I was wrong when it comes to their product support.
Think twice before buying a Yale system.