See more Paving Packs
York brown Ashbourne Mixed size paving pack Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Creating an authentic and attractive appearance
- Pack contains 48 pieces: 12 x (L)600 (W)450, 24 x (L)450 (W)450, 12 x (L)450 (W)300mm. Total coverage 9.72m²
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Questions about any of our paving range? Call our paving experts on 0333 400 1120. Lines open Monday – Friday 08:00 - 17:00. Calls charged at standard national rate.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for garden patios and seating areas. Not suitable for driveways
- When laying, a joint width of 10-15mm is recommended
|Colour description||York brown|
|Pack Qty||Pack of|
|Number of pieces||48|
|Comes with||Pack contains 48 pieces: 12 x (L)600 (W)450, 24 x (L)450 (W)450, 12 x (L)450 (W)300mm. Total coverage 9.72m²|
johoba123 - 2 years ago
We purchased 2 pallets of these slabs lovely colour and texture makes a really smart patio at a very reasonable price.
Pd64 - 2 years ago
Great starter paving. I have just laid these at my daughters new home.
Crickey56 - 2 years ago
Gave it 4 stars because the first pallet had a number of slabs with cracks, so were not useable. They were replaced without question and I ordered another 1.5 packs. They are stunning. Would not hesitate in using this product again. Fantastic finish. Quality through and through.
Great paving slabs
Badgerver - 3 years ago
I was so impressed with the first pack that I bought a second pack a few days later. Even my husband was impressed with my purchases and the improvement to our garden is tremendous. There is a good variety of shapes and sizes and the colour way is equally attractive when wet or dry.
One of the small slabs in the first pack was broken but customer service was excellent being polite and efficient and the replacement was delivered very promptly.
Frances23 - 3 years ago
I was apprehensive about ordering the slabs online as I had only seen them in a catalogue. They look amazing, good quality, and we a very pleased with the results. Definitely worth the money!