See more Sheds
Keter Darwin 6x4 Tongue & groove Composite Shed with floor
The Darwin plastic 6x4 shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The evolutionary Darwin composite shed is the perfect design if you desire the look of a wooden shed but with all the benefits of plastic. With a durable double wall construction, weather resistant and no maintenance the Darwin shed is built to last. Tongue and groove panels allow easy assembly in just 1-2 hours and due to its new compact packaging, you can fit the Darwin in your car if you prefer buying from store to get your shed built and all of your garden accessories and tools tucked away on the same day! With a fixed window, floor panel, built in ventilation for ample airflow and a sturdy lockable handle you can be sure your belongings will stay safe season after season.
- Constructed from Evotech™ composite, a new & advanced composite technology that ensures a weather resistant and maintenance free shed that’s built to last
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant natural wood look design with single door, built in ventilation and window for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with tongue and groove panels for easy assembly and lock hasp for additional security
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free plastic with double wall construction
- Assembled external dimensions: 125.8 x 184.5 x 205.1 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 112 x 176.5 x 199.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
wilky84 - 3 days ago
Bought this to replace my flimsy, leaking wooden shed. Very impressed, easy to construct, took two of us around 2 hours, once instructions were read and parts laid out. Once screwed to the base it’s completely water tight, and good for my bikes. Definitely would recommend for the price, good purchase for me anyway!
Good quality shed
Allan196423 - 11 days ago
Well designed shed and easy to construct. It looks really good in my garden.
Good Alternative Shed
Courtey13 - 13 days ago
I bought this after timber sheds were on short supply. Took me and my dad around 4hrs to put up. It’s sturdy and (so far) not leaked with any rain. Would recommend it.
space21 - 14 days ago
Rather flimsy. Torn in a few places. Not sure if it will withstand strong winds.
Good Quality Shed
Bill44 - 14 days ago
Bought one of these sheds about 5 months ago. Built in about 2.5 hrs including a base. Once screwed to the base it is solid. So good, I bought another. A little more expensive however still the best composite on the market. I've read reviews on here stating that door was ripped off and items stolen etc. If they want in they will get in. Wooden sheds have screws in the hinges etc and are just as vulnerable. This shed looks great, doesn't need any maintenance at all and is really quite spacious. Second shed took me just over an hour to construct. Read the instructions first, sort out the fixings and you will have no problems at all.