See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Plastic Shed
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Fixed window allows for natural light and built-in ventilation keeps air circulating
- Single-piece heavy duty floor protects against wet weather and pests
- Included floor panel keeps stored items clean and dry by keeping them off of the ground
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Internal Dimensions: (W)111cm x (D)177cm x (H)190cm
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
Jonesy9 - 17 days ago
I intended buying this 6 x 4 shed same size as my current shed.
On examination I realised it was smaller & only measures 5' 9" x 3' 9".
Not good advertising so no purchase made.
stubell - 1 month ago
Took a few hours to put together, really impressed with how well this went together, very sturdy and water tight
300120 - 4 months ago
Leaked the first day it was up. Cleaned it up, and after the rain on Saturday it REALLY leaked! Going back, absolutely awful.
This is not fit for purpose
Nichotm - 11 months ago
I bought this shed in September, after a Breeze of 30mph the shed material sheared and fell apart. I have complained to b&q and their response is "The shed is not warranted against wind". If you are not going to install this inside another structure and it will be exposed to a Breeze then go and buy a better quality shed as this is not fit for purpose. I am a qualified mechanical engineer so it isn't that I do not understand material sheer strength and stress analysis so being told by b&q they cannot comment on the build quality was quite amusing., especially when you can see by the photos that the material has clearly sheared!!
Keter Manor 4x6
CockneyKeef - 1 year ago
My wife and I put this up in 6 hours. We used a normal screwdriver which is why it took so long. Hundreds of screws!! You need a power screwdriver! Brilliant product. Super instructions. Very sturdy.