See more Multi Tools & Hobby Tools
Dremel 230V 175W Corded Multi tool 4000
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 35000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 4000, 1 x Flexible Shaft, 1 x 191 high speed cutter, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 1 x Silicon carbide grinding stone 19.8mm, 2 x 422 polishing point 10mm, 3 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 bristle brush, 1 x 421 polishing compound, 1 x 425 polishing wheel 22.5mm, 2 x SC456 SpeedClic metal cutting wheels, 2 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 3 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit, 1 x 511 Speedclic abrasive buffs, 10 x 413 Sanding Discs, 1 x 407 sanding band and mandrel, 11 x 411 sanding disc, 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x SC402 Speedclic mandrel, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
Features and Benefits
- Dremel 4000
- High power 175W motor for high performance
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Full variable speed control (5.000-35.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
|No load speed||35000 rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Soft case|
Perfect for those small jobs around the house
JMKELLY - 6 months ago
I purchased sheet plastic for kitchen walls. The Dremel 4000 made light work of cutting everything down to the right size and for making all the openings for power outlets and switches. Can’t think of a better tool.
Dremel 4000 .
Gerboy - 1 year ago
Bought this a month ago seems quite good unlike other multi tools which I tried !
Not Very Impressed
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I needed a mains tool as i only had a cordless version that still works after years of use so thought I would get another Dremel, but I had too return it the day I bought it as the speed control switch blew, have used the replacemt about 3 times this week and the speed control has blown again, so have not been very impressed with this model,
Kevin1956 - 1 year ago
What a brilliant little tool it did exactly what I wanted worth every penny
231lees - 1 year ago
I bought the Dremel 4000 for wood carving my bonsai trees, but I seam to be using for so many other jobs .
Great bit of kit