Ryobi 230V 200W Corded Multi Tool RMT200-SA44
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- No load speed: 10000-20000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Quick blade change
- Accessories included: Comes with 12 x 60G sandpaper, 12 x 80G sandpaper, 12 x 120G Sandpaper, 1 x sanding pad, 1 x 3 ½” flush cut blade for wood & metal, 1 x 1 1/8” plunge cut blade for wood & metal, 1 x 1/8” blade for grouting, 1 x scraper, 1 x ¾” offset plunge blade & 1 x hex key
Features and Benefits
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also sands the finest details.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications.
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|No load speed||10000-20000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Quick blade change|
|Handle type||GripZone™ handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Soft case|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This hardwoord multi-fit plunge blade from DeWalt is compatible with dewalt (dwe315 & dcs355), bosch, fein, makita and milwaukee multi tool (except starlock) brands and is suitable for wood, drywall and polyvinyl chloride (pvc). A longer length blade for additional reach, with an optimised design for cutting ...
This multi-fit plunge blade from DeWalt is compatible with dewalt (dwe315 & dcs355), bosch, fein, makita and milwaukee multi tool (except starlock) brands and is suitable for wood, nails, light gauge metal, grout, plaster and polyvinyl chloride (pvc). This plunge blade has carbide teeth for increased ...
This Dremel cutting wheel set is compatible with Dremel rotary tools. Guarantee - 2 years Accessories included - 1x DSM500, 2x DSM 510, 2x DSM 520, 1x DSM 540 and 1x DSM 600 Recommended for - Softwood, hardwood, brick, soft metal, floor tile, wall tile and plastic