See more Kits & twinpacks
Makita 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver DK18015X2
This Makita cordless 18V Li-Ion combi drill and impact driver kit is ideal for both domestic and trade use. The 18V combi drill has a 0-1,400 rpm no load speed and boasts 3 drill functions; combi drill, rotary drill and hammer action with a 2 gearbox providing greater torque versatility. A wide range of drill bits can be easily interchanged with its 13mm keyless chuck. It has a maximum drilling capacity of 13mm in masonry, 36mm in wood and 13mm in metal. The 18V impact driver has a 0-2,300 rpm no load speed with variable speed controlled by the trigger. It has the capacity for M4-M8 machine screws, M5-M14 standard bolts, and M5-M12 high tensile bolts.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with Combi drill & impact driver, 2 batteries, 3 x PH2 impact gold driver bits & battery charger for added convenience
- The 18V batteries supplied are not compatible with the Makita LXT range
Features and benefits
- Li-ion batteries mean less weight and great energy storage when not in use
- The combi drill (HP457D) features a single sleeve keyless chuck which enables easy bit installation or removal with one hand
- The impact driver (TD127D) delivers a huge amount of power at 140Nm and comes with LED job light with pre-glow function
- The soft grip handle featuring on both tools provide comfort and a stable grip when working
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Number of batteries included||2|
|Number of power tools in kit||2|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Amazing set of drills, use them day to day
shaysco - 5 days ago
Use these drills day to day, never let me down. Would 100% recommend. Love all Makita products.
diyman4567 - 2 months ago
Bought this as my other tools had seen better days , first time I have owned a impact driver and what a tool , using 100mm screws was a breeze I will only buy makita products now , incredible power and the batteries last well when on a big job !
Good value for money
Fathertime75 - 3 months ago
Had a makita prior and a great work horse, not for professional day in day out use but perfect for the DIY ER!
Delano 122 - 4 months ago
I bought this set at Christmas the impact drive is good but the hammer drill is so poor not even powerful enough to go into brick work very poor
Best Drills I've owned
Squidman8 - 5 months ago
Excellent quality, strong, durable and comes in a tidy bag. Would recommend.