Are there any arrangement fees or hidden costs when applying for credit?
No, there are no hidden costs or arrangement fees
When do my repayments start?
Payments start approximately 1 month after the date of the agreement
Can I make bigger repayments or pay off my loan earlier than agreed?
Yes, you can repay the credit early at any time in full or partially
Can I cancel if I change my mind before the first repayment?
Yes, there is a 14-day cooling off period, where you have the right to cancel the agreement
Will you check my credit file?
Yes. In order to process your application, credit and identity checks will be performed on you with one or more credit reference agencies
How can I make a complaint about my credit agreement with B&Q or the goods I have purchased with it?
We try our best to ensure that our customers are happy with the goods they receive from us, however, mistakes can happen and we want to make sure that we do everything we can to correct these. If you have a complaint, a problem or any concerns, please let us know.
B&Q Limited acts as a credit broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 712268), and introduces credit provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
If your complaint is about your Finance Agreement, contact Hitachi Personal Finance;
- By phone on 0113 380 1065 (Lines open 8.45am-5.15pm Monday-Thursday, 8.45am-4.45pm Friday)
- By email to CustomerExperienceTeam.HitachiPersonalFinance@hitachicapital.co.uk
- In writing to; Customer Experience Team, Hitachi Personal Finance, 2 Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH.
If your complaint is about a product purchased from B&Q, contact B&Q Customer Services;
- By phone on 0333 014 3098 (Lines open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday)
- In writing to; B&Q Customer Services, North Avenue, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, G81 2NT
If your complaint is about B&Q's involvement with the Finance Agreement, contact B&Q Finance Customer Services;
- By phone on 01302 764288 (Lines open 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday)
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to; Finance Customer Service Team, 1st Floor, B&Q Doncaster, Catesby Park, Doncaster, DN4 8DE
More information about our complaints policy can be found on our complaints handling page