See more Cartridge & Tape Guns
Diall Light duty Aluminium & carbon steel Sealant gun
Cartridge gun for the easy dispensing of caulk, sealents and adhesives from a tube or cartridge.
- Compatible with Up to 310 ml cartridges
- Comes with 9" frame barrel
- For dispensing caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge
Features and benefits
This cartridge gun is ideal for use with sealant or caulk for basic DIY tasks.
- Rear hook for easy storage
- Quick release thumb press
- Seal puncture/spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife
- Suitable for use with most universal caulks and sealants
- WARNING: While using this equipment always wear goggles and a mask
|Material||Aluminium & carbon steel|
Breaks too easy
Dillbag - 4 months ago
After the second tube of sealant the release catch came free meaning that the plunger no longer keeps pressure on, rendering the gun pretty useless, spend that little bit more money for a better product is my advice
What's the point!
Jackwake86 - 4 months ago
Too small for standard size caulk and filler tubes. Absolutely pointless!
Breaks on 1st use
DIYRob89 - 8 months ago
I got this to do a small adhesive job in the kitchen, but as soon as I squeezed the trigger it broke. The metal bit which ensures the rod is tensioned, bent rending it useless. Spent an extra few quid and get the better one which works MUCH better.
Waste of money
Joe Blogssi - 11 months ago
Dont' bother, please unless you have Arnie hands or are some kind of robot. Spend a couple more quid and get something that will do the job without much effort.
It's great just the right size
LucyanneD - 1 year ago
It's a bright colour easy to find in shed, does what it should do