We offer all of our clients access to our sophisticated Gift Card Portal, which has been designed to streamline the amount of resources required to manage B&Q Gift cards in your loyalty, employee benefit or rewards programmes, and puts you in control. Physical or eGift cards can be ordered and managed through our secure site by several users within your organisation. We also offer the option to API into the B&Q Gift Card Portal, for ultimate instant access linked directly to your platform.
Portal functionality includes;
- Instant activation or cancellation of physical Gift Cards and eGift Cards
- Balance checks
- Ability to either download eGift Cards or upload files into the portal for instant eGift delivery
- eGift re-send functionality
- Store redemption activity reports
- Electronic invoicing daily, weekly or monthly with a portal invoice management suite
- Our Gift cards are made from sustainable board
- Gift cards are redeemable in any of our 300+ stores or on diy.com
- 5-year expiry date
- Ability to load up to £5000 on one Gift Card
- Brand association and dual branded campaigns
- Extensive product choice across home improvement and gardening with top brands like DeWalt, Bosch, Lay-Z Spa, Dulux, Farrow & Ball, Karcher, and Weber
Did you know?
- B&Q is part of the Kingfisher plc group – the largest DIY retail group in Europe and third largest globally
- B&Q is Britain’s number one garden centre
- In a year B&Q typically sells three million paint rollers and 1.8 million orange buckets
- We serve over three million customers a week
- We offer our staff apprenticeship opportunities and qualifications accredited by City and Guilds
- Nearly half of B&Q’s workforce is female and a quarter is over the age of 50
We can accommodate budgets large and small, and offer competitive discounts to our corporate clients. So whether you’re looking to motivate and reward employee behaviour, or grow your customer base, we can assist you by helping your staff and customers create the perfect home and garden with a B&Q Gift card.
Telephone number: 0333 000 2176