Get ready for your planning appointment
Our online kitchen planning appointments are the best way for us to help you create your dream kitchen – just book an appointment – quick and easy.
What to expect from an online planning appointment:
- A 3D design of your new kitchen that you can redesign and refine with our B&Q Spaces design tool
- A complete quote with price breakdown, tailored to suit your budget
- An opportunity to discuss and apply for our finance products (see our Financial Services page for more details)
Your dream kitchen, bathroom or bedroom is just a few clicks away. Book an online appointment to get started.
Choose a date and time that suits you. We'll send you an email to confirm you're all booked in.
Email us with pictures and measurements of your room ahead of the appointment. Need help measuring your space? There’s a handy guide in your confirmation email.
During your initial appointment, you’ll discuss your needs and preferences with our advisor. Once they’ve got all the information they need, they’ll arrange a second appointment with you. Relax and make yourself a cuppa.
Our showroom advisor will go away and create your 3D design offline, ready to share with you at your second meeting. During this appointment, you can give feedback and make tweaks to the design to get it looking just right.
During your second appointment, we’ll also provide you with a personalised quote, and you’ll have the opportunity to discuss our range of payment options.
Now that you’re happy with your design, it’s time to make it a reality. We work with approved installers to help you finish your project. We’ll match you with a fully vetted and DBS checked installer who will fit your design to your specification.
They can even help with the finishing touches such as lighting, flooring, and tiling. Find out more about our installations service.
What to send us prior to your appointment:
- Your kitchen measurements - check out our measurement guide.
- Some rough sketches and photos of your kitchen layout
- Your essential requirements (child or pet-friendly, cooking, entertaining guests, etc.)
- An idea of your budget
- Photos of anything that inspires you - whether torn from a magazine, printed out, or on your phone. We want to understand just how you want your kitchen to look and feel. For more inspiration, check out our kitchen trend guides on Pinterest
Don't forget to jot down any questions you have. And remember we're always just a quick phone call away if you want to ask us anything about your kitchen design.