Get ready to come into store for your planning appointment
Our in-store kitchen planning appointments are the best way for us to help you create your dream kitchen – just book an appointment – quick and easy.
What to expect:
- A 3D design of your new kitchen that you can redesign and refine at home with our B&Q Spaces design tool
- A complete quote with price breakdown, tailored to suit your budget
- An opportunity to discuss and apply for our finance products (see our Financial Services page for more details)
What to bring:
- Your kitchen measurements - check out our measurement guide.
- Some rough sketches and photos of your kitchen layout
- Your essential requirements (child or pet-friendly, cooking, entertaining guests, etc.)
- An idea of your budget
- Photos of anything that inspires you - whether torn from a magazine, printed out, or on your phone. We want to understand just how you want your kitchen to look and feel. For more inspiration, check out our kitchen trend guides on Pinterest
- Samples of any tiles, fabric cuttings or wallpaper that you like or might want to use
Don't forget to jot down any questions you have. And remember we're always just a quick phone call or visit away if you want to ask us anything about your kitchen design.