We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
Get ready for your planning appointment
Our online kitchen planning appointments are the best way for us to help you create your dream kitchen – just book an appointment – quick and easy.
What to expect:
- A 3D design of your new kitchen that you can redesign and refine at home with our B&Q Spaces design tool
- A complete quote with price breakdown, tailored to suit your budget
- An opportunity to discuss and apply for our finance products (see our Financial Services page for more details)
What to send us prior to your appointment:
- Your kitchen measurements - check out our measurement guide.
- Some rough sketches and photos of your kitchen layout
- Your essential requirements (child or pet-friendly, cooking, entertaining guests, etc.)
- An idea of your budget
- Photos of anything that inspires you - whether torn from a magazine, printed out, or on your phone. We want to understand just how you want your kitchen to look and feel. For more inspiration, check out our kitchen trend guides on Pinterest
Don't forget to jot down any questions you have. And remember we're always just a quick phone call away if you want to ask us anything about your kitchen design.