|Next Day Delivery||Standard delivery: £5, free for orders over £50 Sunday delivery: £5, in addition to Standard delivery charges|
|Named Day Delivery||Standard delivery: £5, free for orders over £50 Large delivery: For orders containing larger items £10, free for orders over £250|
|Bulk Delivery||Bulk delivery: £30, free for orders over £350|
|Next Day Delivery|| |
|Named Day Delivery|| |
|Bulk Delivery|| |
Your bathroom delivery
Your bathroom delivery process is explained in our helpful guide which will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
Your kitchen delivery
Your kitchen delivery process is explained in our helpful guide, this will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
*The process may be different if you are ordering from Channel Islands or ROI stores.
Ordering more than one item
- If you are ordering more than one item, please be aware that items may not be delivered together. Check the details provided at the checkout.
- If you are ordering items for a bathroom suite, your items may be grouped together and delivered on the longest timescale shown.
- If your order contains large delivery items, as well as standard delivery items, you’ll be charged for large delivery. If your order contains bulk delivery items, as well as standard and/or large delivery items, you’ll be charged for bulk delivery. Your order will only have one delivery charge.
Remote delivery locations
- Please note that delivery to some rural postcodes may take longer, or be subject to restriction - check our delivery restrictions page for details.
- We are unable to deliver to Scottish islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses.
What happens at your front door
- The majority of our products will be delivered to your front door.
- Some items are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home) or to a ground floor room of your choice. If this is the case, we’ll let you know at checkout, it is not possible to change this.
- You will need to be in to receive your delivery, and a signature may be required.
- If you’re not in when we try to deliver, we’ll leave a card letting you know how to rearrange delivery for a suitable time.
Returns and cancellations
- It is not possible to amend or cancel orders placed for next day delivery due to the limited time between the order being placed and being dispatched for delivery.
- Products can be returned to any B&Q store, whether bought in-store or online. If you need to return your order for any reason, please check our returns and refunds page for more information.
Made to measure products
- We’ll let you know how long it will take for your product to be manufactured and delivered on the product page.
- Your delivery date will be confirmed once we have received all dimensions and other details required to begin manufacture.