Let's keep shopping safely
We want to reassure you that customer and colleague safety remains our priority.
Whilst local government advice is changing, we’re taking a consistent view across our UK stores for customer and colleague safety.
At all of our stores, throughout the UK, we’re keeping social distancing measures in place to help you to shop safely. These include floor markers and signage to remind everyone to respect each other’s space, marshalls to help you navigate around the stores safely, sanitising stations, and perspex screens at our checkouts.
We’re asking our customers to continue to wear face coverings unless they are exempt, and to also keep a safe distance from other shoppers and use the sanitising stations around our stores, as well as to pay by card or contactless where possible.
When visiting our stores, please remember:
• Hand Sanitiser: Please continue to sanitise your hands on entering the store using the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance. You will also find sanitiser stations at the paint mixing desk and at other parts of your store.
• Sanitiser Stations: We provide cleaning materials at the store entrance for customers use to ensure trolleys are good to go.
• Face covering. We ask customers to continue to wear face coverings while shopping in store, unless you are exempt.
• Social distancing measures. We’re committed to providing the best possible service to support your home improvement needs, while keeping you and our colleagues safe. In the best interests of safety for you and our colleagues we have added more floor stickers to remind everyone to continue to keep a safe distance in busy areas within our stores.
• We are quieter in the morning and late afternoon. If you want more personal space whilst shopping, try coming in a little earlier in the day or later in the afternoon. Don’t forget we are now open until 8pm Monday - Saturday and until 4pm on Sunday.
• Have your shopping list ready. At the entrance, our helpful colleagues will ask you what you need and direct you to where your required items are within the store.
• Be respectful of colleagues and other shoppers. Please respect other’s space and keep a safe distance.
• Our preference is for card or contactless payment. This is to keep handling of materials to a minimum in order to reduce the opportunity for virus transmission through contact, however we do offer customers the flexibility to pay with cash should they need to.
• In store services. All in store services remain open however some may not be available at certain times of the day.