Let's keep shopping safely
COVID-19 customer advice
We want to reassure you that customer and colleague safety remains our priority.
Whilst local government advice is changing, we’re taking a consistent view across our UK stores for customer and colleague safety.
It's recommended you wear a face covering while visiting our stores in England and it's mandatory to wear a face covering in store while shopping in Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Sanitising stations are still provided at our store entrances, as well as other parts of our stores. Please pay for your items by card or contactless wherever possible.
When visiting our stores, please remember:
- Hand Sanitiser: Please continue to sanitise your hands on entering the store using the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance. You will also find sanitiser stations at the paint mixing desk and at other parts of your store.
- Sanitiser Stations: We provide cleaning materials at the store entrance for customers use to ensure trolleys are good to go.
- Face covering. We ask customers to continue to wear face coverings while shopping in store, unless you are exempt.
- We are quieter in the morning and late afternoon. If you want more personal space whilst shopping, try coming in a little earlier in the day or later in the afternoon. Don’t forget we are now open until 8pm Monday - Saturday and until 4pm on Sunday.
- Have your shopping list ready. At the entrance, our helpful colleagues will ask you what you need and direct you to where your required items are within the store.
- Be respectful of colleagues and other shoppers. Please respect other’s space and keep a safe distance.
- Our preference is for card or contactless payment. This is to keep handling of materials to a minimum in order to reduce the opportunity for virus transmission through contact, however we do offer customers the flexibility to pay with cash should they need to.
- In store services. All in store services remain open however some may not be available at certain times of the day.